One of the crucially important components for producing any type of writing is your knowledge of the subject matter. If you are not familiar with the topic of your paper, you need to conduct a thorough research before creating a doc file. If you know some peculiarities and can speculate on the theme, you are free to kick off writing straightaway. So, as you can see, the more you know, the less time will you spend on writing.
“How long does it take to write a 1000-word essay?” you will ask and my answer is here: it depends on you and your skills.
- Reading comprehension skills. Do you need to read the text once, twice, or more times to get the essence? Is it enough for you to skim the information to understand its value?
- Planning skills. ‘How long does it take to write a paper?’ hinges upon how well you can plan your work, outline your investigation, and highlight the major points. If you have poorly structured your paper from the very beginning, do not have your eyebrows raised high when you fail this assignment.
- Typing skills. ‘How long does it take to write an essay?’ also largely depends on how fast you type. The more aced your typing skills are, the faster you put your thoughts on the paper. Furthermore, the chances are high that your mind will not outrun your fingers, and you will not lose the point.
What concerns me, my personal record is 60 minutes for compiling a1000-word essay. It was one of my spheres of interest, I was quite aware of all the news, and didn’t carry out any research. The longest 1000-word essay I have ever written took me 12 hours due to the complexity of the topic. It was on the very technical and complicated subject. Therefore, I had no clue what I was going to write about and needed to consult some experts for understanding the subject.
How long does it take to write a research paper on average? It is around three hours. Nonetheless, take into account that I am a professional writer and do it on a daily basis.
How to Write a 10-page Paper?
The first thing that pops up in your mind when you interrogate how to write a 10-page paper is “How many words is 10 pages?” Without a doubt, the necessity to know the exact length of your paper is understandable. A double-spaced 10-page essay presumes to be from 2500 to 2750 words. The number of words is not petrifying. Just make sure to worry about your task beforehand but not at the last minute.
How long does it take to write a 10-page paper? The answers to this question vary yet on average it will take you from two days to a week. One might brag about finishing a 10-page paper in one day, but it is not worth attention. For submitting a qualitative writing, you need to go through some steps and they require additional time. These steps are the following:
- Picking the topic. It is not a piece of cake to find a topic on which you can ruminate and devise a 10-page paper later. A sensible piece of advice is to surf the Net and look for some topic examples.
- Researching. For your research, you will need to refer to some primary and current sources (both should be credible). At least six sources should be used, and there is no maximum limit.
- Defining sub-topics. It is little wonder the outline is an integral part of any writing process. Structure the ideas and thoughts in the coherent and logical order and only then start writing.
- Writing two drafts, putting finishing touches to the paper. After putting the last dot, do not hustle to submit the paper. Looking for run-ons, dangling modifiers, missing transitions, and so further is your next step. Bear in mind to edit and proofread the paper before saying “I am done”.
How Long is an Essay When no Research is Required?
How long is an essay when the instructions do not presume the research? It will depend on the requirements in the first place. How long will it take to craft one? You might assume that it will take less time than an essay of the same length with necessary research. Nevertheless, do not make a foregone conclusion.
Imagine your professor demands a reflective essay or a critical analysis/overview of a book or movie? What needs to be done prior to writing is to dedicate a great deal of time to structuring your thoughts and getting back to the topic over and over again. It means that no research essay will take you more time than the one with research.
How long does it take to write a business plan? How long should a college essay be? How long should a personal statement be? How long is a short essay? How long does a college essay have to be?
Are you puzzled by one of the questions mentioned above? Do not be in a hurry and stop seeking for the answer on the immense expands of the Internet. Contact your professor and directly ask to specify the requirements.
If you are of the opinion that a 15-page paper is a more sophisticated assignment than a 5-page one, you are completely wrong. The latter presumes you need to be succinct, brief and provide enough factual data to support your standpoint. There is no “room” for long explanations or speculations, so that is the reason why this type of a paper is harder to compile.
If the points you get for crafting any writing assignment are the backbone of your total grade for the course, stop struggling. There are numerous online writing services. Choose the one with the unrivaled reputation and receive professional aid from seasoned writers!